Botha Nel Attorneys
Partners Janine Botha and Danèl Nel form a vibrant and dynamic team. They pride themselves in building relationships with their clients and always walking the extra mile.
LL.B (University of Pretoria) cum laude
Janine is an admitted attorney (2003), notary (2004) and conveyancer (2008). Her experience includes:
- Served articles at Van Zyl Le Roux & Hurter Inc. Pretoria (2002).
- Practiced as professional assistant at Tim Du Toit & Co (2003-2005).
- Practiced as litigation attorney and general law for five years then took an interest in conveyancing in 2007; she has since been practicing in this speciality field.
- Passed the conveyancing examination with honours.
- Is enrolled in the High Courts of North Gauteng, Kwa-Zulu Natal, Grahamstown and Kimberley.
LL.B (University of Pretoria)
Danèl is an admitted attorney (2003), conveyancer (2004) and notary (2005). Her experience includes:
- Served her articles in Pretoria at Phillip Barnard Attorneys in 2002 and practiced as Professional Assistant from 2003 to 2004.
- Started her own firm, Danèl Nel Attorneys in 2004. She started a Pretoria branch of Harvey Nortje Wagner & Motimele Inc. in December 2005.
- Practicing as a conveyancer since 2004 and specialising in conveyancing and deceased estates.
- Served as a director of Harvey Nortje Wagner & Motimele Inc. from 2008 to 2014.
- Is enrolled as an attorney, notary and conveyancer in the High Court of North Gauteng.